Who doesn't love a creamy cold smoothie bowl? A perfect way to kick start the spring season! Spoiler alert: I never had an acai bowl before. I tried out the Sunfood Acai Maqui Bowl Mix and it was heavenly!
What are the benefits? ALLLL the vitamins! It's basically like a superfood vitamin in icecream form. WAY better than Flintstone's vitamins, and that is a tall order!
- Vitamin A which may contribute to healthy immunity, vision, bone health and cell integrity
- Vitamin C which may function as an antioxidant as well as contribute to healthy immunity and bone health
- Vitamin B1 which may contribute to mental function and metabolism
- Vitamin B3 which may help regulate metabolism and support normal cell growth
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids which may contribute to mental function and hearth health
- Calcium which may assist in supporting strong bones
- Potassium which may help maintain healthy blood pressure in combination with a low sodium diet
- Magnesium which may contribute to normal bone health and immunity
- 2 Tablespoons Sunfood Acai Maqui Bowl Mix
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup nondairy milk
Combine in the blender or food processor until creamy. Toppings are the best part, go crazy! Delicious and nutritious, just how I like it.